What would the end-of-the-year be without end-of-the-year lists? Here are a few based on our Google Analytics data. Since we started FamilyWilds.com in May of 2011, we've been visited from people in all 50 states (+DC) and a total of 67 different countries. Here's a list of our top visiting states and countries of 2011, some other interesting data, and our most visited post pages.
Top Five States to Visit FamilyWilds.com
1. Tennessee (Top 3 cities: Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga)
2. California (Top 3 cities: San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Mateo)
3. Florida (Top 3 cities: Tampa, Tallahassee, Gainesville)
4. Texas (Top 3 cities: Austin, Houston, Dallas)
5. Colorado (Top 3 cities: Denver, Boulder, Colorado Springs)
Top Five Countries to Visit FamilyWilds.com
1. United States (Top 3 Regions: Tennessee, California, Florida)
2. Canada (Top 3 Regions: Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia)
3. United Kingdom (Top 3 Regions: England, Scotland, Wales)
4. Australia (Top 3 Regions: New South Wales, Victoria, Western Australia)
5. Germany (Top 3 Regions: Bayern, Hessen, Niedersachsen)
Top Five Keyword Searches
1. "Families Outside" (multiple variations)
2. "Deuter Kid Comfort II and III" (multiple variations)
3. "Warner Woods"
4. "Deuter Speed Lite"
5. "Rock Climbing Toddler"
Top Five Referral Sources
5. Appalachia and Beyond (thanks Tim and Robin!)
Top Five Adventure Posts Viewed at FamilyWilds.com
About our first time at the climbing gym with our little climber.
Our recent trip to Boone, NC was a blast (it was our #1 adventure of 2011!). A reason it was so great was this drive from Nashville to Boone. We were spontaneous, adventurous, and had a lot of fun!
Being outside with friends is so much fun, especially when the friends are both toddlers playing and learning together. Seriously cute video; you've been warned.
A fun day in the Nashville area, with another cute video of our daughter encountering cicadas close up for the first time.
Another fun day in Nashville full of simple and free fun!
Top Ten Tips, Tricks Posts Viewed at FamilyWilds.com
This is our compilation of 6 days worth of posts as Nature Rocks Ambassadors.
Our simple trail rules for our daughter and for us.
We discovered these rules for ourselves on our recent trip to Boone, NC.
This was one of Nea's first posts. She loves doing this (breastfeeding, not posting)!
This post is about what we do to keep the gym fun for our toddler.
Top Five Product Posts Viewed at FamilyWilds.com
We cannot thank you all enough for reading our blog, sharing your thoughts and ideas with us, and most off all, encouraging us! We wish you a great 2012, and look forward to sharing more time in cyberspace and maybe even in real life with as many of you as possible.
Happy New Year!
Pablo and Nea